Thank You note for a gown
So many are thankful to our generous sponsors and volunteers who so generously donate of their resources.
"Makes it just a little bit easier!"
Many families face overwhelming circumstances. We are blessed to be a part of making their lives "just a bit easier".
"Thank you for what you do! All the hospital visits and surgeries are stressful. But having gowns for our kids as they endure tests and hospital stays makes it just a bit easier!"
Many thank yous
Here are a few thank yous:
- Jason's Mommy said: "Jason received his puppy's gown that I won today!!! Thank you soooo much hopefully the next time he has surgery he won't cry when he has to wear his gown...... He thinks it's a dress thank again you ladies are great!!!"
- Emily's Mommy wrote: "Emily had her surgery Thursday. She loved having her dog Chase wear a gown like her. She had some problems waking up with anesthesia and her lungs/o2 in the recovery at the hospital. And now days later is still struggling with a lung infection. But having Chase in a gown with her at the beginning when she remembers it all made her smile and giggle. Thank you for her smiles."
- Liam's Mommy wrote: "Thank you so much for the gown for my son Liam! He will be undergoing a craniectomy and laminectomy in September."
- Ryan's Mommy wrote: "Ryan got his gown for his bear today and he was so happy!! Thank you so much for making his day. He said the gown looked so cool!! We will definitely be bringing him on our next trip to St Judes to show him off!!"
- Beau's Mommy wrote: "Thank you for our little Superhero Beau's gown. We are facing another surgery in the near future and hopefully this will come as a comfort."
- Mikey's Mommy wrote: "We spent all Sunday in the ER at Radys (Children's Hospital.) Mikey loves to have his friends with him while we wait the Drs."
Visit our Wishers and Dreamers Facebook page to see many, many more thank yous.
Wishers and Dreamers, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID #47-1865187.
We send children suffering from illness, disease, disabling condition, or fighting medical challenges a hospital gown for their little buddy/doll FREE.